Plan Your Victorian Wedding Today!
Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel makes the ideal setting for a wedding and each wedding is personalized to create YOUR special day! Please contact our chapel coordinator to make your dream wedding a reality.
Andrews Memorial Chapel is a non-denominational venue. The cross seen in the virtual tour is removable, all faiths/non-faiths are welcome.
The chapel hosts many types of events such as Weddings, Baby Christenings or Naming Ceremonies, Memorials, Renewal of Vows Ceremonies, Concerts, Parties & Celebrations of all sorts...
Open for public viewing Sundays 2 pm - 4 pm and Thursdays 10 am - 1 pm.
For your personal consultation contact Jessica Nelson, Chapel Coordinator, at (727) 271-9673.
Wedding Rental Fees:
Standard Wedding Rental to include the following:
· 4 Hour Chapel Rental to Include:
o 1 Hour Fully Coordinated Rehearsal
o 3 Hour Fully Coordinated Ceremony
· Victorian Bridal Suite for Your Preparations
· Personalized Event Service Tailored to Your Preferences
· Planning Assistance including a Complete Vendors List
· Seating for up to 130 People
· Full Décor Available for Pews, Podiums, Altar, & Throughout the Chapel
· Multiple Altar Piece Options
· Music Selections & Handling for your event through the Chapel Sound System
- ALL DECOR & MUSIC CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR PERSONAL EVENT NEEDS -
Weekday (Monday- Thursday) Events: $1,000.00
Weekend (Friday-Sunday) Events: $1,500.00
(50% deposit to secure date; the final 50% is due 1 month to your event date)
Holiday Rental $2,250.00
(Holiday’s to include: New Years Eve & Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial & Labor Day Weekends, Mother's & Father's Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Eve & Day)
Hourly Rental Also Available for Events of up to 25 People total:
Weekday (Monday-Thursday): $300.00 per hour
Weekend (Friday-Sunday): $425.00 per hour
Holiday Rate: $600.00 per hour
ALL PRICES LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Chapel Interior Specifications
2 foyers with Gothic archways leading into Sanctuary