Plan Your Victorian Wedding Today!
Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel makes the ideal setting for a wedding and each wedding is personalized to create YOUR special day! Please contact our chapel coordinator to make your dream wedding a reality.
Andrews Memorial Chapel is a non-denominational chapel. The cross seen in the virtual tour is removable. All faiths are welcome.
The chapel hosts many types of events such as Weddings, Baby Christenings or Naming Ceremonies, Memorials, Renewal of Vows Ceremonies, Concerts, Parties & Celebrations of all sorts...
Open for public viewing Sundays 2 pm - 4 pm and Thursdays 10 am - 1 pm.
For your personal consultation contact Jessica Nelson, Chapel Coordinator, at (727) 271-9673.
ATTENTION: RENTAL COSTS WILL BE CHANGED ON 5/1/2014
Standard Wedding Rental to include the following:
· - Three Hour Time Slot on Wedding Day (For Bride Early Arrival, Decorating, Guest & Groom Arrival, Ceremony, Receiving Line, and Pictures)
· - Full use of the Chapel & Personalized Event Service
· -1 Hour Rehearsal
· - Coordinator for Rehearsal, Ceremony, & Planning Assistance including Preferred Vendors List
· - Silk Flowers/Ribbons/Décor available for Pews & Podiums
· - Option of use of Chapel Music Selections & handling for events
Weekday (Monday- Thursday) Events: $600.00
Weekend (Friday-Sunday) Events: $800.00
Hourly Rental Available for Events:
Weekday (Monday-Thursday): $150.00 per hour
Weekend (Friday-Sunday): $200.00 per hour
Other Costs, Services, & Rentals:
Additional Set-up/Break-down Time & Staff for On Site Chapel Reception Events: $100.00 per hour
Table Rental: $25.00 (per 6ft x 2.5ft table)
Projector System & Screen: $50.00
Microphone System: $50.00
Chapel Interior Specifications
2 foyers with Gothic archways leading into Sanctuary